Note: This is a premium Powr feature. Please contact your Solutions Engineer for information on how to activate.
The Access Schedule feature allows you to set a schedule of various Access options for a Video, Series, Episode, or Movie. Example - You can determine when a piece of content can be changed from unlisted to public and vice versa
Set Access Schedule for Series
- This feature is accessed on the Details page of the content you want to schedule. "Access Schedule" will display at the top as a new tab. Click "Add Schedule" to add a new schedule for that piece of content.
- A new box will pop-up that will allow you to set the date/time for the schedule as well as the accessibility of the title (Public or Unlisted).
- Enter your settings and click "Save".
Set Access Schedule for a Season and/or for an Episode
- Within a Series you can set an access schedule for an entire Season (top arrow) or per Episode within the specified Season (bottom arrow)
- Clicking either Access Schedule Icon will bring up the Access Schedule dialog box for you to set the desired schedule
Set Access Schedule for a Video/Movie or Live Event
- Within a Video/Movie or Live Event you also have the ability to set up an Access Schedule for that piece of content
- Create Access Schedule as described above